AFIN – Finance for doing good – presentation event
Discover the initiators of AFIN – the first non-banking financing institution, with Romanian capital, dedicated exclusively to the social economy sector! Discover the new possibilities the project is bringing to the market, how it will contribute to the development of ideas with social impact and how you can become shareholder in AFIN IFN SA.::
The situation at the time AFIN IFN SA is established:
✅ 170 founding shareholders
✅ 1.225.000 lei – social capital
AFIN will be a unique product on the Romanian market and will contribute to the growth of ideas with social and environmental impact.
Why invest in AFIN
Thank you for investing trust in innovative ideas changing the world for the better! Together we will succeed in supporting social entrepreneurs with financial instruments and with quality assistance.
We invite you to read the draft of the AFIN articles of incorporation.
If you still want to become shareholder in AFIN, please fill in the commitment letter. The support documents will be requested at a later date. To this end, you will be contacted directly by a representative of AFIN.
We mention the fact that the first General Assembly following the incorporation will take place in September 2022. During this session, your quality of AFIN shareholder will be officially approved.
Conditions for an individual to become AFIN shareholder
SIn order for an individual to become AFIN shareholder, they must meet the legal requirements as a founder and shareholder of a non-bank financial institution joint stock company::
✅ to have full capacity to exercise (the ability to conclude valid legal acts, gained at the age of 18, in exceptional cases at the age of 16) - art. 6, par. 2 of the Law no. 31/1990 + art. 37 - 40 of the Civil Code);
✅ not to have been convicted of crimes against property by disregarding trust, offenses of corruption, embezzlement, offenses of forgery of documents, tax evasion, as described in the Law no. 656/2002 for the prevention and sanctioning of money laundering and for measures to prevent and combat the financing of terrorist acts, as well as for the offenses included in the Law on Companies no. 31/1990 - to not have been denied through a final court decision the right to exercise the quality of founder / shareholder / associate as a complementary punishment of the conviction for the previously mentioned crimes - art. 6, par. 2, Law no. 31/1990 and art. 16 of the Law no. 93/2009;
✅ not to be among the persons nominated in the lists provided in art. 23 and 27 of Law no. 535/2004 on preventing and combating terrorism.
DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR SHAREHOLDER REGISTRATION
- Shareholder statement – to be filled in with the personal data of the individual having submitted the commitment letter, including complete information from the identity card.
- The shareholder’s identity card
- Shareholder statement – to be filled in with the data of the juridical entity having submitted the commitment letter, including complete information from the articles of incorporation / excerpt from the Trade Register.
- The identity card of the administrator or of the individual empowered to sign documents on behalf of the juridical entity
- Shareholder statement – to be filled in with the data of the juridical entity having submitted the commitment letter, including complete information from the articles of incorporation / excerpt from the Register of Associations and Foundations.
- The identity card of the president or of the individual empowered (including the power of attorney / decision) to sign documents on behalf of the juridical entity, as well as information from Number 4.
- Excerpt from the Register of Associations and Foundations showing the identification details, legal representatives, etc. – issued within the past 30 days.
- The decision of the management body of the NGO (general assembly / board of directors which has the power to decide on getting involved in the establishment of companies) approving the participation as shareholder in AFIN IFN S.A., the amount to be brought as contribution and the individual empowered to do everything necessary for the NGO to become a shareholder of AFIN, including giving statements for the NGO.
We wish to thank everyone who has decided to invest in AFIN until this moment!
Your vote of confidence motivates and determines us to take more steps in the establishment and development of this products addressing social economy organizations from Romania.